Pages

header 2



Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bracelets for Girls / Гривнички за момичета

 Recently I realized that I don't like the jewels made for small girls at all. They look too cheap, too childish or too mature or are exensive and in my opinion not suitable for kids. Of coarse there are some exeptions and I want to be in this group too. Me and my mum were beading when I was a kid. This is one of my most favorite childhood memories. So we join our powers again and the result is several bracelets.
The inspiration came from the jelews of Nnture in autumn.
All bracelets are made from stones and wood and are all very tine, gentle and light. Soon available in my shop.

Pomegranate - malachite beads bracelet

Pink berries - wooden beads bracelet
Autumn sky - malachite bracelets

4 comments:

  1. Oh, such pretty bracelets! The last ones they make me think of those thick pencils with a huge multicoloured lead. Go on making them, I think they will be a success :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    @Raluca - yes, the pencils! I know them:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...