Pages

header 2



Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year / Честита Нова Година

Thank you for being here over ONE year! Thank you for sharing my inspirations and reading my words. One of my New Year resolutions is to blog more often as this makes me feel good:)
Wish you all the best in 2013, and this is my new year gear suggestion - 1. motivation, 2. love, 3. well planned time and 4. a smart calendar!

 
More nice finds from etsy, arranged like mood boards, could be found on star-of-the-east blog.
Повече хубави подаръци от etsy, аранжирани в настроения, можете да намеритe на блога  star-of-the-east.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my sweet photo. I wish you all the best for 2013 and looking forward to read you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...